Management 3.0 for Air France
In March 2016, AirFrance launched an extensive modernization program, with the aim of making the company faster, more agile, simpler, customer-focused and even more pleasant to work in. This program includes a modernization of approaches, work methods and managerial practices, in an increasingly complex, uncertain and digitalized world.
• Design of the training module based on the following principles: Individual interactions, Collective dynamics, Change management.
• International support
• Review of the Management 3.0 Corpus with a focus on numerous collaborative workshops.
• Understanding of the issues related to the new managerial frameworks, in order to determine the necessary support for the implementation of such practices within the teams (middle management).
• Development and adaptation of their agile leadership posture.
• Mastery of the principles of agile team management.
Our added value
• Training provided by 2 certified Management 3.0 facilitators
• Customization of the modules according to the specific needs of Air France managers
• Certificate training in Management 3.0