New services exposed by API for AXXES
As a leading company and the first European Electronic Toll Service provider, AXXES offers its customers different electronic toll solutions for truck fleets in different European countries. As part of its expansion to more countries and more B2B services offered to its customers, AXXES has implemented a set of services exposed by API.
Astrakhan has worked with AXXES since the implementation of the backend (ESB) and frontend (API Manager) architecture. Astrakhan implemented both solutions and integrated all the services and middleware service choreographies based on this combination. Astrakhan carried out all the design, build, test and monitoring activities of the services making up the B2B offer.
• All services and B2B service choreographies are exposed via an API Manager providing different service catalogs with different levels of security and quality of service.
• Ability to quickly integrate new features with minimal technical impact
• Centralized traceability and monitoring of all data exchanges with partners, for progressive implementation of preventive and reactive alerts
Our added value
• Permanent search for the optimal option for the customer (budget, time to market, maintainability, reusability)
• Continuous capacity adjustment according to the agenda of the projects selected by the business
• Systematic implementation of rich automated tests to ensure non regression
• Quality deliveries: very few defects noted at delivery or in production
• An integrated and agile team, in synergy with the various stakeholders