Audit of API production capacities for asset savings
As part of its wealth savings products, Generali is currently developing a number of partnerships with fintechs based on their white goods portfolio. These partnerships are based on APIs that are open to partners, and are a key growth lever for the group’s wealth management.
Astrakhan was asked to conduct a technical and organizational audit of Generali’s API production capacities for asset savings.
A set of pragmatic recommendations were formalized and validated.
Astrakhan then supported Generali’s asset management division in the context of a digital sobriety challenge organized by API Days. Competing with 11 other companies, Generali was awarded the prize for sobriety, after presenting the results of a concrete PoC and a more ambitious roadmap (currently being deployed), going up to scope 3.
Today Astrakhan is supporting the progressive implementation of the validated and initiated recommendations.
• Customer experience optimization for partners or internal developers
• Framing of the quality of services
• Securing the platform’s load-bearing capacity
• Architectural optimization considerations
• Acculturation and commitment to digital sobriety
Our added value
• A technical and organizational vision of the current state of APIs
• A consulting approach to detect and assess the achievable gains
• A spontaneous commitment to digital sobriety