Digitalization and dissemination of Data culture
Astrakhan was asked by one of our clients to take care of the digitalization of the laboratories and the dissemination of Data culture within the company. This mission concerns 3,000 users worldwide, 30 disciplines combined, 8 R&I centers and involves 2 major objectives:
• To Redesign R&I applications for a progressive deployment in France and abroad,
• To take advantage of the obsolescence of applications and the evolution of repositories, and use this lever to start to change the mindset in favor of a data-driven culture.
• Awareness: Mobilization of the Management Team to face the challenges of Change
• Communication: Construction of a graphic identity and a Communication strategy
• Training: Design of gamified training courses
• Coaching: Identification and preparation (tools and soft skills) of local change relays
• Support: Training of Support Teams
• Strong statement on the creation of a data culture in the context of the digitalization of laboratories.
• The management is aware of the challenges,
• Graphic identity, specific to Change, created and applied to all media,
• Definition of a communication strategy,
• Gamified training courses built and tested with pilot groups,
• Preparation kit for the local change relays,
• Coordination of the deployment and training program.
Our added value
We used Lean Change Management, which is based on Agile principles to promote progressive and flexible Change, based on close collaboration between business and IT, experimentation, visual management and user feedback collection. This model made it possible to address the recurring obstacles of transformation projects.