Telco, Media & Entertainment
Training in new management practices
Astrakhan supported the transformation of the Cent Quatre Paris, a leading national and international cultural institution. In consultation with the HR department, we raised awareness and trained the executive committee and the managers (N-1 and N-2) in new management practices. After learning a new managerial language, the 25 managers wished to pursue the initiative through tailor-made team building days that we facilitated a few months after the training.
• Design of the training module based on the following principles: Individual interactions, Collective dynamics, Change management.
• Review of the Management 3.0 Corpus with a focus on numerous collaborative workshops.
• Understanding of the issues related to the new managerial frameworks, in order to determine the necessary support for the implementation of such practices within the teams (middle management).
• Development and adaptation of their agile leadership posture.
• Mastery of the principles of agile team management.
Our added value
• Training provided by 2 certified Management 3.0 facilitators
• Customization of the modules according to the specific needs of Cent Quatre managers
• Certificate training in Management 3.0